Thursday, June 19, 2008

Breaking News...

I've mentioned Kaissiber, before.

Truth be told, I'm also partial to the online Chessville Weekly and the Unorthodox Openings Newsletter (both of which I write for) but nothing quite matches the work of International Master Stefan Bücker.



Don't take my word for it, though – check each issue's Table of Contents: http://www.kaissiber.com/html/heftarchiv.html



I'm highlighting Kaissiber #27 here because it contains an article titled "Alexander Alekhine and Marshall’s 1 d4 d5 2 c4 Nf6!?" – by me.

It's not every day that I can brag that I have something published in two different languages that I can't read – German and Italian.




Anyhow, I just had an exchange of emails with Stefan and as a realistic Editor he had some good news (for me) and some more good news (for Kaissiber readers).



He's still interested in publishing an article on the Jerome Gambit, based on all the information I've been sending him. In the fall. In a much more succinct format than what I've written.

No comments: