Saturday, August 23, 2008

Looking for a few good Jerome Gambit games...


That's right: I'm looking for a few good Jerome Gambit games: 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Bc5 4.Bxf7+

Or a lot of games. I'm not picky.

I want yours. Chances are I already have the ones in the popular data bases.

But maybe not the ones from your online playing site, or your chess club.

And I'm willing to trade. I've got a PGN file of the first 200 games (actually, 210, to include all the games from the tournaments) mentioned on this Jerome Gambit website that I'm willing to send you.

You show me yours, I'll show you mine.

Heck, I'm a generous guy. Just email me and ask for the PGN file, and I'll send it to you.

Just for asking.

But I'll send it faster if you send me a game.

I'll throw in a smile, too.

Thanks.

No comments: