Monday, May 19, 2014

Yet Once Again Into The Fray!


I recently joined another Italian Game tournament (3 days per move) at Chess.com, and found myself playing four games at the same time - all of them with the black pieces.

Luckily (I aways have to give credit where credit is due) I won a couple of games, and, having grasped the white pieces, have been able to launch a couple Jerome Gambits! Who knows, when my third and fourth games are finished, I might be able to play a couple more Jeromes.

As always, I will do my best to uphold the, ahem, good name of the Jerome Gambit (while trying not to make a fool out of myself), and will share my games with readers, come what may.

Actually, one has already finished, but I don't really know the "story behind the story".

perrypawnpusher - Dohchamp
3 days/move, The Italian Game Thematic, Chess.com, 2014

1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Bc5 4.Bxf7+ Kxf7 5.Nxe5+ Nxe5 6.Qh5+ Ng6 7.Qd5+ Black resigned.





No comments: