Friday, February 13, 2015

Why 2k?


Kid and Dog Play Chess by j4p4n - User "info" requested clipart of kids or animals playing chess.... how about a kid AND an animal playing chess??! They are pretty creepy looking, but I hope it matches the request somehow!



Why, indeed?

Today jeromegambit.blogspot.com hits 2,000 posts.

That's a lot of focus on "Jerome's Double Gambit" and related subjects.

Many, many thanks for those who have contributed - and continue to contribute - games and analysis.

With my focus on completing All or Nothing! The Jerome Gambit, I still have plenty of time for the blog that started it all, and the chess friends who have kept me company along the way.

I have tried a new layout, simpler and more direct.

As the Grateful Dead have noted, in another context, of course, What a long, strange trip it's been!

No comments: