Saturday, September 13, 2008

Still Looking for a few good Jerome Gambit games...


That's right: I'm still looking for a few good Jerome Gambit games: 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Bc5 4.Bxf7+

Or, like before (see "Looking for a few good Jerome Gambit games...") a lot of games would be just fine. I'm not picky.

I want yours.

Chances are I already have the Jerome Gambit games in the popular data bases. But maybe not the ones from your online playing site, or your chess club.

And, as before I'm willing to trade.

In addition to the PGN file of the first 210 games mentioned on this Jerome Gambit blog, I have a new PGN file of the next 250 games mentioned on this Jerome Gambit website that I'm willing to send you. (Actually, the file contains 272 games. See what happens when a tournament finishes up? Games pour in.)

Heck, I'm still a generous guy. Just email me and ask for the PGN files, and I'll send them to you. Just for asking.

But I'll send them faster if you send me a game or two.

I'll throw in a couple of smiles, too.

Thanks.
graphic by Jeff Bucchino, "The Wizard of Draws"

No comments: