Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jerome Gambit Thematic Tournament: Hurry!




True to his word (see Comments on "Searching, Searching, Searching") blackburne of the Jerome Gambit (1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Bc5 4.Bxf7+) Gemeinde has organized a Jerome Gambit Thematic Tournament at ChessWorld.


It will be a 15-player all-play-all event, for Chessworld members.

If you are interested in joining in the battle, check out "Jerome Gambit 4" (Tournament Number #132910). You might want to hurry, though – already a dozen players (including some battle-hardened Jerome Gambit veterans) have signed up.

1 comment:

Pete B said...

I tried to invite a non-member when he asked, but the system didn't allow the invitation to go through. Anyway, the tournaments under way with a lot of the usual suspects and some newcomers.

When this is over I'll see if I can organise a guest-welcoming tournament in the Jerome. I've never done one, so not exactly sure how to do it, but I'll give it a go.