Thursday, April 25, 2024

Jerome Gambit: Study Plus Video


                                                 

About 3 weeks ago, in the blog post "Jerome Gambit: chessriddler's Study" I mentioned that the online player chessriddler had "assembled a 14 chapter study of the Jerome Gambit - including some Jerome ideas for Black - at lichess.org."

Tell me, Readers - did you visit the site?

Did  you make it to the 14th chapter, featuring the Jerome Gambit game chessriddler - NM CrazyHorses?

It only lasted a dozen moves; you might have missed it.

Still I think it would be worth your while - for both educational and entertainment value - to head on over to lichess.org and check it out.

Or, you can watch the game on a short YouTube video titled "NM CRAZYHORSES IS BACK!! JEROME GAMBIT TRAP!!"

I watched it.

It left me chuckling, shaking my head, and muttering "That must have hurt!"

Go ahead. You know you want to.


No comments: