Saturday, April 13, 2024

Jerome Gambit: Tournament Outcomes

 


The Italian Game tournament at Chess.com has finished.

The winner, Seal_Island_Puffin, was also the top-rated player, of eight.

I managed to finish second in the tournament, despite scoring only one draw against two losses, with the Jerome Gambit (1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Bc5 4.Bxf7+).

The Jerome Gambit Classic #1, at Chess.com, continues. I will move on to the third round, having gone 22 - 0 in the second round, that is, 11 wins with the Jerome, and 11 wins against

Some of my games from Classic #1 have been posted, but I have about 8 more which will soon appear. 

I will also try to collect the games played by others in the Classic #1, but there are 224 players in all, so that may take a while. 

Because of exciting play among the others in the tournament, I will finish first in the second round of the Giuoco Fun tournament at Chess.com, scoring three wins (1, 2, & 3 ) and one draw with the Jerome Gambit. On to the third round!

No comments: