So far, I am 5 - 0 in the second round of "The Italian Game" tournament at Chess.com. Even with three games still unfinished, this is good enough to allow me, when the round ends, to advance to the third round.
Two of those wins are with the Jerome Gambit (1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Bc5 4.Bxf7+): #1 & #2.
I am hopeful for a positive outcome in the remaining, unfished, Jerome Gambit game.
In the mean time, there is one game left to be completed in the third round of the "Bishop's Opening Cup 2025" at Chess.com., with 92 players still competing.
I have not yet had the opportunity to play an Abraham's Jerome Gambit (1.e4 e5 2.Bc4 Bc5 3.Bxf7+), but I am ready.
In the "Not only the Italians plays the Italian game" tournament at Chess.com, there are two more games to be completed before I can move into the third round. I am 4 - 0 with the Jerome Gambit, and 1 - 1 with the Noa Gambit.
No comments:
Post a Comment