Sunday, April 10, 2011

Housekeeping...

Now that the number of posts to this blog has passed 1,000 and its age races toward three years, I know that sometimes past items will be overlooked and not linked to current ones.

For example, in "Barely Legal" where I shared my Philidor Defense game that ended in a variation of Legal's Mate


I should have mentioned that in "Declining the Jerome Gambit - Légally" I presented a Damiano Defense game (by transposition) that also ended up in Légall's Mate


Oh, they're the almost the exact same position, you say? How could I have included one and overlooked the other?

It looks like my blog's "search" function could use a built-in "spell check" function to help me out... 

p.s. Another recent Légal, played since the above was written, from my short visit to ICC: AlonzoJerome - Osmin, ICC 5 5, 2011, # 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 d6 3.Bc4 Nc6 4.Nc3 h6 5.0-0 Bg4 6.d3 Nd4 7.Nxe5 Bxd1 8.Bxf7+ Ke7 9.Nd5 checkmate


 

No comments: