Monday, April 11, 2011

Thanks... I think


I was wandering about the Internet the other day, checking to see what new things, if any, had popped up concerning the Jerome Gambit (1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Bc5 4.Bxf7+).

Much to my surprise I discovered that this site was considered to be one of the "Top Computer Chess Blog", an award Presented by: Online Computer Science Degree, (whoever they are).


In recognition of this achievement, the OCSD folks offered a "badge" that could placed here.

The "badge", of course, links back to their site that touts their various online computer courses. Almost like, I don't know, advertising?

As much as I enjoyed being grouped with such sites as The Chess Drum and Alexandra Kosteniuk's and Jennifer Shahade's sites (although I have to wonder about the "Tuirgin, my soul in a lobster pot...") I decided to pass on that...

No comments: