Friday, May 8, 2015

Shelter In Place


All of my games in the first round of the ongoing Chess.com Italian Game tournament (see  "Anybody Want A Couple of Pieces?") have been completed (without a Jerome Gambit in sight), and with 7 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses, I have to wait to see how many of my erstwhile opponents - I am thinking of LVercotti (currently 8 wins and 1 draw), mikerj (currently 6 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses) and FedorMarkov (currently 6 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses ) in particular - catch or pass me. I think three players advance to the next round, so I have my chances...

In the meantime, in the third round of the earlier Chess.com Italian Game tournament, (see "Anybody want a (couple of) piece(s) of me?") I managed a successful Jerome Gambit (see "Do I Share Everything? No.") but I do not think that I will be advancing to the next round, as that may be my only win. Que sera sera.

No comments: